Look Bloggie Friends. I got an award and I got it sitting right here in my ratty old bathrobe. I didn't have to gussie up with the rhinestones and the 4-inch heels. And I just have to thank one person, Robin at Your Daily Dose. Thank you Robin (I'm blowing you a kiss in my best dramatic form). Pay her a visit, she is indeed, a hottie with brains. I love to talk to her.
Very Inspiring Blogger Award
I'm supposed to divulge 7 things about myself
And pass the award on. BUT...the award is here if anyone feels inspired to take it....... I'm putting the ole whammy on it and it'll bring you luck if you take it.
1. My favorite food. Any Italian bread with Meyenberg Goat Milk butter.
2. When I was young, I wanted to be an opera singer. (no kidding)
3. My favorite movie stars, Jeanette MacDonald and Nelson Eddy (no kidding)
4. My husband was Canadian. He said ayout and abyout. You know, how Canadians say "out" and "about." He always made me laugh. (see below)
5. I've always been a sucker for a man who made me laugh. Ha
6. I voted for Goldwater. (no kidding)
7. I also voted for Al Gore (wish I were kidding)
Adios Bloggie Friends. Someone please take the award. I can't choose. You all inspire me.