Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It's Working!!!!

I'm not all Barbie, ballroom, bangles and banter. :) I have another blog on Wordpress that touts nutrition and health. Never the twain do normally meet but I'm going to let you read my latest post on my cleansing program.

Hurray, hurray!! I’m dancing for joy. I’m dancing with some toxins twirling around in my bloodstream but THAT’S A GOOD THING. I just had my report from Ken, my medical intuitive and my body is doing deep, deep cell cleansing. It’s flushing out the old toxins, metals, and parasites.

If you’ve read my previous posts, you know I’m on the Gerson Therapy. That calls for ten glasses of juice a day and that is possible with my illustrious Norwalk Juicer…. shown in the thumbnail picture. I wash that baby ten times a day. I know every line and curve to it’s body. It’s more rewarding than a love affair, by far.

I was determined to wait eight weeks before I talked to Ken again. I wanted to give my body a chance to cleanse, a chance to gain the benefits of those glorious live enzymes my beautiful Norwalk is pouring forth. It’s only the beginning . My trusty Norwalk and I have a long way to go yet but it’s just sooooo exciting to know that it’s really working.

The detoxing is done mostly with the food. Yes, it’s rigid.There’s only certain food that is allowed but you can eat as much of it as you want. For breakfast, fresh orange juice and oatmeal. For lunch and dinner, baked potatoes, 3 kinds of vegetables, salad and fruit. You can have salt-free rye bread but only after you have eaten the required food. Two bowls of Hippocrates soup during the day. No salt. Everything is salt-free.

The juicing alternates green drinks, carrot and carrot with apple. There are some supplements with a liver shot mixed with vitamin B-12.

I am busy all day long because the food preparation is time consuming. I spend most of the day, standing in the kitchen and I noticed my legs were beginning to rebel. I bought rubber floor mats at Home Depot and bingo, it solved my tired leg problem.

Thank you Ken for my wonderful, amazing report. Back to the drawing board for more cell work. As my kids used to say, “I’m jazzed.” Well, I guess that phrase is now politically incorrect but it means I’m determined!!!!


6 comments:

  1. Wow. I am so impressed that you've kept up with this health regime - good for you and yay!! that you got great results!!!

    Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big applause for sticking to the routine, Manzie. Sounds like you've got tons of energy to boot! Hmmmm, I love fruit juices, will try to drink more! You're inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that does sound like a full time job. Did you say parasites?? Yikes, if I have any, I don't want to know about them:))
    Wonderful that you are getting such great results. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! That is awesome!! I soooo need to do that. I would feel so much better. That juicer looks fabulous. Did you say "liver shot"???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Old Kittie,
    Thanks for the encouragement. I need it as this is a very rigid demanding schedule but I'll be better for it once i'm finished.

    Kittie,
    Yes, I can tell the level of my energy has increased except when I'm actually detoxing but that has to be as the toxins have to come out!! :)

    Patti,
    Thanks for the encouragement. It's so rigid and I need it. Parasites don't always mean actual worms..... many forms of parasites both good and bad.... but sometimes it does mean worms. (haven't seen any so far .........Ha)

    Candace,
    That juicer is just the greatest. Going to be my best friend from now on. Yes, I've learned to give myself a liver shot with a little bit of Vit B-12 in it. This cleanse is mostly working on the liver to get that going well. But it works on the whole immune system. It's really a cancer prevention cleanse. If your liver and immune system are in good working order, you can resist degenerative diseases. Thanks for the nice comment. Hope your move is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Discipline, persistance, and perseverance. You have loads of it, Manzi! Good for you getting those toxins down the drain....At first glance of the photo, I thought I was looking at some kind of forklift. LOL!

    ReplyDelete